jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

MARCOANTONIO NAKED by MARCOANTONIO UDIMO.



-Empiezo una nueva etapa, es el momento de mostrar mis tesoros. 
Mi nombre, ya lo sabes, Marcoantonio Udimo, 
...quién soy?, lo que me gusta?, lo que le recomendaría a un amigo?, es lo que quiero mostrarte.

-Start a new stage, it's time to show my treasures.
My name, you know, Marcoantonio Udimo,
... Who am I ?, what I like ?, what would you recommend to a friend ?, is what I want to show you.






Mi intención en este blog no es mostrar solo las novedades, también mostrar las cosas que me gustan, las cosas que tengo. También mis lugares favoritos, las mejores tiendas donde compro, y las ferias y eventos que visito. Para todo aquel que quiera, descubrir los tesoros que voy encontrando. 

My intention in this blog is not to show just the news, also show things I like, things that I have. Also my favorite places, the best stores where I buy, and fairs and events that I visit. For anyone who wants to discover the treasures that I'm finding.










En este primer post, me muestro desnudo, porque es el elemento principal de mi avatar, abriendome de esta manera a todo el que me siga. 
Este soy yo, el avatar que conoce mi pareja, mis amigos, con el que me muevo por el mundo. 

In this first post, I show you naked, because it is the main element of my avatar, opening in this way to all who follow me.
This is me, the avatar who knows my family, my friends, with whom I move through the world.





HEAD/CABEZA:..................The Mesh Project (BETA) Head(m) - Fierce (Deluxe)

BODY/CUERPO:................................The Mesh Project (BETA) Deluxe Body(m)
(Including hands and feet/Incluye manos y pies)


SHAPE/FORMA:......................The Mesh Project (BETA) Shape(m) - Supa Model



SKIN/PIEL:..................................THE SKIN SHOP (11) (SKIN) 'Bleu' (Athletic)



EYES/OJOS:...............................THE SKIN SHOP (EYECOLOR) 'Reflect' (Blues)

________________________________________________________________



GENITALS/GENITALES:............................................Aeros Cock Axiom [5.65] 

________________________________________________________________



HAIR/CABELLO:......................................................*ARGRACE* RYO - Blacks

________________________________________________________________



BEARD/BARBA:...........................................-Labyrinth- Beast Beard (Tintable)

________________________________________________________________



PIERCING:...........................................Piercing_Nostril_1Ball/Black CHEERNO

________________________________________________________________



POSES:..............................................Le Poppycock *Frequency* Male/Unisex


(Paquete de poses, adquirido en el evento mensual, The Chapter Four -nº 20)
(Pack of poses, acquired in the monthly event, The Chapter Four -nº 20)

________________________________________________________________